[Ctk-developers] DCMTK and cardiac MR cine reader

Stephen Aylward stephen.aylward at kitware.com
Thu May 6 21:48:38 EDT 2010

Hi Perry,

That seems like an outstanding direction to head.   It will provide
useful functionality and test DCMTK/VTK/Qt capabilities in a new way.

Have you had a chance to download the CTK code in the git repository?

A good place to start might be to try to contribute a dashboard build
to the CTK dashboard.   Are you familiar with CDash, our coding
standards, and other software processes?

Eventually you'll need to look to see if you can make use of any of
CTK's current widgets or if you have duplicated any of its
functionality already.  We can then discuss how to do the integration
of our code bases and how to then port your application.