[Ctk-developers] IMPORTANT - New repository hosted on http://github.com/commontk

Jean-Christophe Fillion-Robin jchris.fillionr at kitware.com
Mon Jun 14 12:02:58 EDT 2010

Hi Folks,

We are good for real !

I re-exported the repository to github.com/commontk/CTK.

The author name and email are now consistent. ohloh.net should reflects
these changes soon.

Please, make sure that your *set properly your name and your email* from
each machine you are willing to push changes.  See below:

git config --global user.name "john Doo"

git config --global user.email john.doo at wonderland.org

Make also sure you enter your "Firstname Lastname" into your github
settings otherwise,
it makes harder to know who is watching a repo, who forked it, who committed ..

This applies to: dblezek, elpablo, jjomier, oliverkutter, pomedas,
aylward, sordas

*DO NOT FORGET to Re-FORK and Re-APPLY your commits*. See my first email..

Soon I will also send an email explaining how to setup some pre-commit hooks
 ... to, for example, check if your commit message is valid

Thanks
Jc

>>> http://github.com/commontk/Log4Qt

--