[Ctk-developers] Travel details for Barcelona Hackfest

Pedro Omedas pedro.omedas at upf.edu
Thu Aug 19 08:36:28 EDT 2010

Hi, I added some travel details for airport and location of the meeting in
Barcelona on the Wiki.
We are finding if it's possible to find a group rate in a hotel nearby
(although fares seems to be cheaper if you book directly on the hotel
website). On the next teleconference I will provide more details.

Best,

Pedro.
______________________
Pedro Omedas

Lead Scientific Developer
Center for Computational Imaging & Simulation Technologies in Biomedicine
(CISTIB)
Information & Communication Technologies Department Universitat Pompeu Fabra
- UPF - www.upf.edu
 Networking Center on Biomedical Research - CIBER-BBN - www.ciber-bbn.org
c/ Tànger, 122-140 - E08018 Barcelona - Spain
Sec: +34 93-542-1350
mailto:pedro.omedas at upf.edu