[Ctk-developers] doxygen documentation

Sascha Zelzer s.zelzer at dkfz-heidelberg.de
Thu Apr 22 16:26:42 EDT 2010

Hi, this is great! I think it would make sense to have a dartclient
which generates the documentation and puts it on a public website. This
would make it easier to look at the available code and study and discuss
the design.

I would be willing to set up a dartclient if nobody else volunteers, but
we would need a public site. Any suggestions?

- Sascha