[Ctk-developers] Coding conventions

Stephen Aylward stephen.aylward at kitware.com
Thu Apr 15 09:59:22 EDT 2010

Note there is also the open-source kwstyle system for this:

For example, someone just checked code into one of our projects with
style errors.  The report is on the web at:
https://www.kitware.com/CDash/viewBuildError.php?buildid=74253

KWStyle is integrated with the project's dashboard:
https://www.kitware.com/CDash/index.php?project=TubeTK