[Ctk-developers] Coding conventions

Steve Pieper pieper at bwh.harvard.edu
Thu Apr 15 09:20:47 EDT 2010

Hi Paolo -

Excellent - thanks.

We can also look at the slicer guidelines to get ideas:

http://www.slicer.org/slicerWiki/index.php/Slicer3:Style

Really the thing I feel strongly about is this statement:

 > All C++ classes must conform to the style conventions of their parent
classes.

For pure CTK classes, I like the idea of promoting a 'best of the best'
style guideline and the maf one looks good to me.

Do other projects (MITK, DTK, etc) have style guideline pages we could
look at?

-Steve