[Ctk-developers] EU participation

Marco Viceconti viceconti at tecno.ior.it
Tue Apr 13 08:42:52 EDT 2010

Hi everybody; a couple of recents email inspired me some comments,
which I shall divide on multiple emails to keep the treads separated.

First a general note: the EU arm of the CTK community in these days
has not been so active because today is the deadline for the largest
call for proposals in the VPH domain, so we are all snowed under.

The good news is that thanks to the excellent work of many CTK
partners, steered by our friends at INRIAS, the eXCITe proposal has
been finalised and is now being submitted.  If approved this grant
will to many of us the resources to extend CTK with some hopefully
fancy additions.

Cheers

Marco

MARCO VICECONTI, PhD
(viceconti at tecno.ior.it)
Laboratorio di Tecnologia Medica              tel.   39-051-6366865
Istituto Ortopedico Rizzoli                            fax.
39-051-6366863
via di Barbiano 1/10, 40136 - Bologna, Italy

Tiger! Tiger! Burning bright in the forest of the night,
what immortal hand or eye could frame thy fearful symmetry?