[Ctk-developers] Libs/DICOM/Core/ctkDICOMModel.cxx : variables names with same naming as method names

Steve Pieper pieper at bwh.harvard.edu
Mon Apr 12 10:44:37 EDT 2010

Hi Guys -

+1 on good naming conventions for variables (I like Julien's suggestions).

I also echo Julien's point that the coding convention should follow the
conventions of the parent classes.  So code that inherits from vtkObject
should be VTK-style, QObject code should be Qt-style, etc.  This will
follow the 'principle of least surprise' for a developer who picks up a
ctk Qt widget and wants to use it in their Qt code.

-Steve