[Ctk-developers] CTK Dashboard: Cleaning up Warnings: DCMTK

OFFIS DICOM Team dicom at offis.de
Fri Apr 9 16:56:13 EDT 2010

Julien,

> How about including the CMake build system into DCMTK ?
> The work has already been done (not thoroughly tested though) in
> CTK/Utilities/DCMTK.

in fact, Michael already started with incorporating your CMake files into our
current development version. As far as I know, he slightly modified some files.
After the work has been finished and thoroughly tested, we will probably make
the "new" CMake files available as part of a future DCMTK snapshot.

> That way we could get rid of the fork...

Full acknowledge. However, we will probably also retain the existing GNU
autoconf stuff (aka "configure") - at least for a while :-)

Regards from Oldenburg/Germany,
Jörg Riesmeier
--
OFFIS DICOM Team, Escherweg 2, 26121 Oldenburg, Germany
E-Mail: dicom at offis.de, URL: http://dicom.offis.de