[Ctk-developers] CTK Dashboard: WCFOD = Worst Covered File of the Day = ./Libs/Core/ctkDependencyGraph.h

Marco Nolden m.nolden at dkfz-heidelberg.de
Fri Apr 9 10:36:07 EDT 2010

On 04/09/2010 04:21 PM, Luis Ibanez wrote:
> The dubious honor of being the WCFOD:
>
>                 Worst Code-Covered File of the Day
>

>> http://my.cdash.org/viewCoverage.php?buildid=58100

Hi,

2nd on that list is * *./Libs/DICOM/Core/ctkDICOMIndexer.cxx, the one I
would take care of.. To write a meaningful test the dartclient needs
access to a directory containing dicom images from several different
patients, studies and series. Any ideas how we could provide that? Could
the superbuild download and extract the sample archive before running
the tests?

Best
Marco

> Does anyone cares about adopting this file ?
>

> Otherwise we will write tests for it today
> under the code-welfare program.
>

>     Please let me know,
>

>            Thanks
>

>                 Luis

Dipl.-Inform. Med. Marco Nolden
Deutsches Krebsforschungszentrum       (German Cancer Research Center)
Div. Medical&  Biological Informatics          Tel: (+49) 6221-42 2325
Im Neuenheimer Feld 280                        Fax: (+49) 6221-42 2345
D-69120 Heidelberg                             eMail: M.Nolden at dkfz.de