[Ctk-developers] CTK Dashboard: Cleaning up Warnings: DCMTK

OFFIS DICOM Team dicom at offis.de
Fri Apr 9 09:23:01 EDT 2010

Dear all,

Am 08.04.2010 23:22, schrieb Stephen Aylward:
> The DCMTK folks are key participants in CTK.
>
> I'm guessing they can fix those...

They're now also fixed in our development version and therefore the changes
will be part of the next snapshot.

By the way, we are thinking about providing a public mirror of our code
repository (read-only). We will work on that as soon as time permits. This
should make it easier for developers to keep up-to-date, check changes on
commit level, include automatic checkouts into their project setups etc.

Hope to meet most of you at the hackfest :)

Best regards,
Michael

--
OFFIS DICOM Team, Escherweg 2, 26121 Oldenburg, Germany
E-Mail: dicom at offis.de, URL: http://dicom.offis.de