[ITK] Problem with Writing Dicom Series

Yaniv, Ziv Rafael (NIH/NLM/LHC) [C] zivrafael.yaniv at nih.gov
Fri Jun 23 11:57:46 EDT 2017

Hello Sara,

As you correctly identified, the problem is with the version of SimpleITK. The addition of the meta-data dictionaries to the series reader was done after the release of version 1.0.0.

As an immediate solution, you will need to build SimpleITK yourself. For Anaconda we have a build recipe on github: https://github.com/SimpleITK/SimpleITKCondaRecipe#process

Please follow the detailed instructions there (read all of the instructions before you start the build as you will need to change the version of SimpleITK you are building, currently set to 1.0.0 and you need master).
      regards
           Ziv