[ITK] Questions about ITK-Snap gaussian smoothing

Dženan Zukić dzenanz at gmail.com
Tue Jun 13 09:25:54 EDT 2017

Hi Benedikt,

I trust VTK's docs more than a comment near the filter's invocation. But
you can easily test this by opening a highly anisotropic image (let's say Z
spacing 10x greater than X and Y spacing) with some e.g. sharp edges and
observing how the smoothing works.

Regards,
Dženan Zukić, PhD, Senior R&D Engineer, Kitware (Carrboro, N.C.)