[ITK] SimpleITK BinaryContour

Lambert Zijp ljzijp at gmail.com
Wed Aug 2 07:44:21 EDT 2017

Hi Erik,

It might well be that nothing is going wrong; especially *binary* objects
could show such behaviour when creating contours.
The right image could be an end slice of your binary object. The left image
can be explained by assuming that the object in the previous or the next
slice is larger towards the bottom and much larger towards the top.

Greetings, Lambert