[ITK] Canny edge detection filter results

Joao Ascenso j.ascenso at campus.fct.unl.pt
Tue Feb 2 16:59:17 EST 2016

A simple test I made. Just getting this example
http://docs.mitk.org/nightly/Step01Page.html with no use of the filters

Added  #include <itkCannyEdgeDetectionImageFilter.h>
           #include <itkDerivativeImageFilter.h>

and in the end

void canny(){
typedef itk::Image<float, 3> ImageType;
typedef itk::CannyEdgeDetectionImageFilter<ImageType, ImageType>
CannyFilter;

CannyFilter::Pointer filter = CannyFilter::New();
}

void derivative(){
typedef itk::Image<float, 3> ImageType;
typedef itk::DerivativeImageFilter<ImageType, ImageType> DerivativeFilter;

DerivativeFilter::Pointer filter = DerivativeFilter::New();
}

Only with derivative() builds successful and shows image

added  canny() gets the errors