[ITK] [ITK-users] Buffered Region out of Range error

Bradley Lowekamp blowekamp at mail.nih.gov
Wed Oct 28 08:21:48 EDT 2015

Hello,

There could also be some symbol resolution issues/ conflicts. Are you using shared libraries? What is the output of otool -L? What GUI library are you using? What C++ library (libc++ vs libstdc++)? Are you consistently using the same c++ library? If you set the CMAKE_OSX_DEPLOYMENT_TARGET to 10.8 you can easily use libstdc++ by default.

I see a use of a "lock" in your code. What do you have going on with threads?

HTH,
Brad