[ITK] [ITK-users] enable_language(C) in CMakeLists.txt

Jose Garcia garcia.josef at gmail.com
Mon Oct 19 18:52:13 EDT 2015

HI,

I re-install visual studio and solved the problem. My mistake was that I
only checked that VS 2015 community was installed. However, you need to
create a cpp project to install the SDK, CL and the compiler.

Now it configures as it is supposed to. I haven't completed the build yet
but the options are there.

Thank you,

Jose