[ITK] [ITK-dev] New Image Filter for Submission

David Burns david.mo.burns at gmail.com
Fri Oct 16 12:59:13 EDT 2015

Thanks for you interest in my work Bradley,

So far, I have not used the ITKv4 registration framework (or previous
versions) for my project. If I were to use the filter I coded within the
framework, my approach would be to use it to pre-process the fixed
and/or moving images.

I am at this point trying to decide whether or not to use the framework
- my registration task involves 2 moving image volumes, DRR generation,
and 1 fixed 2D image. I've seen that the framework can be modified to
use multiple fixed images [1], but have not seen anything yet that would
meet my needs. If you have any suggestions, they would be welcome. If I
do end up modifying the framework to meet my needs, I will share my work
with the community.

[1]
https://ibia.umit.at/ResearchGroup/Phil/web/Simple2D3DRegistrationFramework.html

Best regards,