[ITK] [ITK-dev] git cmake fails in NIfTI

Kevin H. Hobbs hobbsk at ohio.edu
Mon Oct 12 13:03:20 EDT 2015

Please pardon the cross posting, I got no response on the CMake Dev list.

This is what I posted to the CMake Devs, maybe this is an ITK or NIfTI
problem, but CMake began development on a new version that day :

The ITK dashboard builds on bubbles, murron, and k450e all started
failing at the configure step on October 6.

These builds all use the development version of CMake.

There were no remarkable changes in ITK that night, however there were
some interesting updates to CMake.

The errors are in the third party library NIfTI and look like this :

CMake Error at
Modules/ThirdParty/NIFTI/src/nifti/znzlib/CMakeLists.txt:18 (install):
  install TARGETS given no LIBRARY DESTINATION for shared library target
  "znz".

CMake Error at
Modules/ThirdParty/NIFTI/src/nifti/znzlib/CMakeLists.txt:28 (install):
  install FILES given no DESTINATION!