[ITK] [ITK-users] DCMTK with win 64 bits

Abdelkhalek Bakkari bakkari.abdelkhalek at hotmail.fr
Thu Oct 8 03:50:02 EDT 2015

Dear insight users,
I would like to use DCMTK with Visual Studio 2010. I have windows 8.1 and with a 64 bits.
Could anybody help with sending me the details of how to install DCMTK in this case.
Thank you for your availability.
Best regards,

Abdelkhalek BakkariPh.D candidate in Computer ScienceInstitute of Applied Computer ScienceLodz University of Technology, Poland