[ITK] Call a class inside a template class

Constantinus Spanakis c.spanakis83 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 6 05:57:36 EDT 2015

Hello. I want to call a GaussianImageFilter inside the template class
NormalizedMutualInformation in order to study the spatial information
of the image during the image registration process. However, in order
to study the spatial information the object constructed upon the
GaussianImageFilter must have access in the image data. How can i set
the input of the filter?

PS: I know that the GaussianImageFilter has the SetInput( )  method,
but i don't know what argument I should insert.