[ITK] ITK Toolkit?

Tünde Szilágyi a.tunde.szilagyi at gmail.com
Tue Nov 17 19:19:39 EST 2015

During CMake I am getting the attached error message. All the error
messages I receive is with reference to exe files starting with
cmTC_XXXXXX.exe. I have used the patch from Matt from September 1 to solve
this (http://review.source.kitware.com/#/c/20154/1 - Checkout), but this
still results in the same error messages as before. I have attached one of
the error messages that appear during CMake project configuration.

Many thanks.