[ITK] Volunteers please? BUILD-ALL

Tünde Szilágyi a.tunde.szilagyi at gmail.com
Mon Nov 16 17:40:17 EST 2015

Dear All,

I am running in circles with trying to build-all for the first time. I
finally managed to have the project with warning only from CMake and built
it with VS 14 2015 without errors. BUT I still does not result in the
modules I am supposed to receive in the bin/DEBUG folder. I have taken as
reference the tutorial ppt from the ITK website (Additional to the
suggested, I have played with turning ON/OFF certain modules. I would like
to understand what is going on.).

I am looking for someone who has experience in building the ITK Toolkit in
Win 10 64 bit. I would grant this person the right to temporary access my
computer via Team Viewer.

Many thanks in advance.
Tunde