[ITK] optimizer scales and weights

Matt McCormick matt.mccormick at kitware.com
Mon Nov 9 11:18:10 EST 2015

Hi Luigi,

The SetScales and SetWeights have different purposes.  SetScales is
used to account for different parameters having a different impact on
motion -- for example, translation versus rotation parameters.
SetWeights can be used to keep one parameter constant, etc.  A more
detailed description can be found in the class documentation here:

  http://www.itk.org/Insight/Doxygen/html/classitk_1_1ObjectToObjectOptimizerBaseTemplate.html

HTH,
Matt