[ITK] CT liver segmentation

Jan Witowski jan.witowski at student.uj.edu.pl
Mon Dec 28 11:30:35 EST 2015

Hi Dženan,
Thank you very much for your reply. I really appreciate that.

I can definitely see my mistakes right now:

1) When I was looking at the output of the watershed filter, I passed it through LabelToRGB() - don’t really know why. That’s the reason why I’ve been using wrong thresholds.

2) Also, I am using Fiji (I had some issues running ImageJ with latest Java+OSX El Capitan) to display my images, and the axis there are marked in microns instead of pixels. That also caused some trouble, because it made me place wrong seed locations.

Once again, thanks a lot for your kindness. Code after your modifications works flawlessly. :)

Best regards,
Jan