[ITK] [ITK-dev] error linking ITK with mingw 32bit

Rashad Kanavath mohammedrashadkm at gmail.com
Mon Dec 14 04:54:14 EST 2015

Hello all,

When I try to build with mingw32 bit, I am having a link error with
itkTestDriver.

Now the following patch fixes the problem for me.

https://github.com/rashadkm/mxe/commit/fbc4075f5bdc41187908bc1b63fb4e9f49beb7a8

I am using MXE i686-shared cross compiler.

For 64bit I dont have such issues. I got the above patch from itk's bug
tracker. I don't remember the issue no.

Before pushing the patch to mxe upstream, I would like to check with
itk-developers about this.

Thanks in advance.

--
Regards,