[ITK] SSE2 errors on dashboard

Michka Popoff michkapopoff at gmail.com
Sun Aug 3 10:21:10 EDT 2014

MMh, I may have been a little bit too fast here.
The dashboard is failing on vnl_math.h, and Gert’s patch is for itkMathDetail.h.

Gert’s patch is on gerrit (http://review.source.kitware.com/#/c/16499/) and it’s a different story,
so we can keep the discussion for this specific patch in the gerrit topic.

What I can not understand is why all the Python dashboard and the Fedora-19-x86_64 machine suddenly started to have this error.

Michka