[ITK] Compiling ITK tests and examples, can It done module by module

Nicolas Gallego nicgallego at gmail.com
Thu Aug 21 12:55:09 EDT 2014

Hi Matt, Hello everybody,

Just a further question of this issue I asked a while ago,

I am trying to build, as you said, selected examples using the build target

as

make ExampleName,

I am on Ubuntu and I just built itk 4.5 without the BUILD_EXAMPLES flag.
Compilation went Ok.
Now on the build directory, say I need the example Mesh1.cxx, the try on
the built directory

make Mesh1

but I get the following error,

make: *** No rule to make target `Mesh1'.  Stop.

What I am missing? Thank you

Nicolás Gallego-Ortiz
Université catholique de Louvain, Belgium