[ITK] Pull requests on github

Matt McCormick matt.mccormick at kitware.com
Mon Aug 11 23:20:15 EDT 2014

Hi Michka,

I looked around, and apparently it is not possible to disable pull
requests [1].  But, getting pull requests forwarded to gerrit, as
suggested by Jean-Christophe Fillion-Robin, is on the radar.

I see you update the links in the README -- excellent!

Thanks,
Matt

[1] https://github.com/torvalds/linux/pull/17