[ITK] [ITK-users] Inconsistent results for same histogram on same image when PixelType of image is different

donelron donelron at web.de
Fri Aug 1 04:27:22 EDT 2014

Just one short addition / correction to my post:

If I was able to use for example <unsigned short int> that would also be
more than enough. Basically, I just need up to around 1000 different gray
values in the image in which I have to calculate the histogram. So, unsigned
char with 256 different values is obviously not enough...