[ITK Community] Fwd: problem building ITK hello world example

mitra hoseini mitra.hoseini.jafari at gmail.com
Mon Dec 30 18:29:08 EST 2013

Thank you Bill for your quick reply.
I did what you said and everything was OK until building the solution
finished and program was going to start. At that time, it showed me a
terrible message: "Unable to start the program
'D:\itk\helloBuild\x64\Debug\ALL_BUILD'. The system cannot find the file
specified."

I don't know what this ALL_BUILD is and why it is not in the expected
directory?

I don't know if it helps but I have these three files, named ALL_BUILD in
the path "D:\itk\helloBuild\":

   - ALL_BUILD.vcxproj
   - ALL_BUILD.vcxproj.filters
   - ALL_BUILD.vcxproj.user

I copied them and pasted to the specified folder, but it didn't make any
difference.
No more idea!

Thank you so much