[Cmb-users] cmb superbuild issues

Andy Bauer andy.bauer at kitware.com
Wed Oct 11 17:53:47 EDT 2017

Hi,

I had some issues building on Oa (Ubuntu 16.04) with HDF5. First I tried
having the superbuild build HDF5 itself but when the superbuild got to
building PV there were issues in that it picked up my system's HDF5 header
filers in /usr/include/hdf5. Next I tried building with using system HDF5
and I hit issues building NetCDF since I didn't have HDF5_C_LIBRARY or
HDF5_hdf5_LIBRARY set. I fixed that with the attached file but I'm
wondering if this is the proper way to fix this. Thoughts?

Thanks,
Andy