[Cmb-users] [Smtk-developers] CMB dashboard and SMTK

Ben Boeckel ben.boeckel at kitware.com
Mon May 1 13:08:53 EDT 2017

On Mon, May 01, 2017 at 12:45:07 -0400, David Thompson wrote:
> > If I remember it correctly, After SMTK master moves if within
> > 45-minute interval SMTK master does not have new things merged in,
> > then CMB would build against SMTK new master. If new things are
> > merged in, then the timer would be reset.

It's that if SMTK master hasn't changed in 45 minutes, a CMB Superbuild
build is *queued*. It still can be deferred by other work the machines
have pending.

> Which type of build is started? One in buildbot-packages? master?
> latest-master? I'm still not clear on what all the CDash headings mean
> and don't see any documentation for them.

It should be master-packages on CMB. The `latest` sections are just the
most recent `master` or `package` builds (never a merge request build).

--Ben