[Cmb-users] libpng warning: iCCP: known incorrect sRGB profile

Ondřej Čertík ondrej.certik at gmail.com
Wed Feb 25 16:56:29 EST 2015

Hi,

I successfully built CMB using Hashdist, here is a PR:
https://github.com/hashdist/hashstack/pull/676 (many thanks to Robert
Maynard who did the hard work, I just fixed a few failures).

When I run the ModelBuilder, I get the following warnings (in a pop up
window as well as a command line):

$ ModelBuilder
libpng warning: iCCP: known incorrect sRGB profile
libpng warning: iCCP: known incorrect sRGB profile
libpng warning: iCCP: known incorrect sRGB profile

I used libpng 1.6.14.

My next question is --- what is the best way to learn it, so that I
can use it with Hydra? I'll try to make the tutorial announced at:

https://plus.google.com/u/0/events/ck3skmk0j3t5hgnavgut79t06o4

Are there some examples that I can try to run?

Ondrej