[Cmb-users] CMB binary doesn't work on my RHEL6

Andy Bauer andy.bauer at kitware.com
Tue Feb 24 21:28:02 EST 2015

Hi Ondrej,

You're not the first to hit this issue. I still appreciate the report
though. The other user hacked around this by putting in a link from
/usr/lib/libcurl.so.3 to /usr/lib/libcurl.so.4. It's not a satisfying fix
but if you're eager to try CMB out it should get you going.

I'll push for a fix in the next installer we make for CMB.

Regards,
Andy