[CMake] Dynamic linking for one target only

Robert Bielik Robert.Bielik at dirac.com
Sat Mar 21 03:52:41 EDT 2020

Hi all,

I have a system of executables/libraries where all are built with “-static” (ARM muslc toolchain). However, I have one shared object target which should be linked dynamically. I.e. I get the error:
“attempted static link of dynamic object `lib/libmy_shared_object.so'”

Ideas on how to enforce dynamic linking for one target ?

TIA
/Rob

The information in this email (including any attachments) may contain confidential and/or proprietary material. Any review, retransmission or use of this information by persons or entities other than the intended, authorized recipient is prohibited. If you received this email in error, please notify the sender and delete the material. For information regarding how Dirac handles personal data, please visit https://www.dirac.com/privacy-policy.