[CMake] Debug logging of items

Eric Doenges doenges at mvtec.com
Fri Sep 20 09:07:51 EDT 2019

I don't know about the targets, but you can get all variables currently
defined for a directory by reading the VARIABLES property, e.g.

get_property(_variables DIRECTORY "${CMAKE_SOURCE_DIR}" PROPERTY VARIABLES)

I use this to dump the variables into a file so I can see with which
variable settings my build directory was configured with.

With kind regards,
Eric

--

*Dr. Eric Dönges*
Senior Software Engineer

MVTec Software GmbH | Arnulfstr. 205 | 80634 Munich | Germany
doenges at mvtec.com <mailto:mustermann at mvtec.com> | Tel: +49 89 457 695-0
| www.mvtec.com <http://www.mvtec.com>

Find our privacy policy here <https://www.mvtec.com/imprint>.

Sign up <https://www.mvtec.com/newsletter> for our MVTec Newsletter!

Geschäftsführer: Dr. Wolfgang Eckstein, Dr. Olaf Munkelt
Amtsgericht München HRB 114695

MVTec Software GmbH Logo