[CMake] set_target_properties ( INTERFACE_INCLUDE_DIRECTORIES ...)

Petr Kmoch petr.kmoch at gmail.com
Fri Sep 13 02:51:17 EDT 2019

For completeness, there is also OPTION C:

  set_property(TARGET target PROPERTY INTERFACE_INCLUDE_DIRECTORIES
directory1 directory2)

set_target_properties() is a shorthand for setting several properties at
once, so it assumes its arguments are prop value prop value. If you need
finer control, such as appending or easy way to pass multiple values, use
the full power of set_property().

Petr