[CMake] productbuild: Installing to absolute system path or to user home path

Roman Wüger roman.wueger at gmx.at
Mon Oct 28 16:36:57 EDT 2019

Hello,

I tried to install a file/directory with productbuild on macOS which is generated with CPack.
The most of the files are installed correctly, but I have two problems:

If I want to install to “/Library/Application\ Support/Adobe/Lightroom/Modules”
If I want to install to the users modules folder “~/Library/Application\ Support/Adobe/Lightroom/Modules”

How can I archive these two?

I already tried the following with no luck:

install(DIRECTORY $<TARGET_FILE_DIR:${PROJECT_NAME}>/${CMAKE_PROJECT_NAME}.lrplugin
                DESTINATION /Library/Application\ Support/Adobe/Lightroom/Modules)

install(DIRECTORY $<TARGET_FILE_DIR:${PROJECT_NAME}>/${CMAKE_PROJECT_NAME}.lrplugin
                DESTINATION ~/Library/Application\ Support/Adobe/Lightroom/Modules)

Best Regards
Roman