[CMake] configuring FCGI2 -- check typedefs in include files?

Kent Williams kwilliams at leepfrog.com
Fri Oct 25 18:28:16 EDT 2019

There are some things I'm trying to do in setting up a config file for
the FCGI2 library:
https://github.com/FastCGI-Archives/fcgi2.git

And in going from an autoconf configuration to a CMake configuration
there are some stumpers:

    /* Define if the fpos_t typedef is in stdio.h */
    /* #undef HAVE_FPOS */

This is definitely defined, but the closest module that's applicable is
CheckTypeSize, and this doesn't seem to work:
     set(CMAKE_EXTRA_INCLUDE_FILES stdio.h)
     CHECK_TYPE_SIZE("fpos_t" HAVE_FPOS)
     set(CMAKE_EXTRA_INCLUDE_FILES)

And this one, I wouldn't be able to handle without writing a custom test.
     /* Define if va_arg(arg, long double) crashes the compiler */
     /* #undef HAVE_VA_ARG_LONG_DOUBLE_BUG */