[CMake] VS2019 LLVM Toolset?

Mojca Miklavec mojca.miklavec.lists at gmail.com
Thu Oct 24 15:17:13 EDT 2019

On Thu, 24 Oct 2019 at 20:28, Osman Zakir wrote:

> Hi.  I tried to specify the LLVM Toolset for VS2019 by doing "-T LLVM" and also "-T llvm" but it failed both times.

For me "-T ClangCL" seems to have worked (provided that you install
Clang with VS 2019, of course).
(To figure out the potentially correct value I looked into the xml
project file generated when I manually changed the toolset and saved
the project.)

Under 2017 this was a separate "plugin" (or whatever it was called),
while VS 2019 provides it natively.

What I could not get working correctly under this CMake-generated
setup are the unit tests for CUDA (there must be some faulty compiler
flags).

Mojca