[CMake] ?= Looking for an explanation: What exactly means "install" in cmake language

cornelis cornelis at bockemuehl.ch
Tue Oct 8 08:07:35 EDT 2019

Thanks for that hint! But for me the RPATH stuff is only a supplement, because in   the context of a Paraview based project, most of my shared libs are plugins, and for these PV comes with its own mechanism to find them.

But then all the more important is the question about actually copying the libs - to a specific location where the plugin finding procedure finds them!

Regards, Cornelis