[CMake] MSVC: How to configure manifest settings?

Fredrik Orderud forderud at gmail.com
Thu May 2 03:47:47 EDT 2019

Hi,
I'm working on a project where I need to configure non-default
manifest settings when building on Windows. More specifically, I need
to inject the following tags in the generated vcxproj project:
<Manifest>
  <ComponentFileName>$(TargetName)$(TargetExt)</ComponentFileName>
  <RegistrarScriptFile>AdditionalRegEntries.rgs</RegistrarScriptFile>
</Manifest>

Any advise on how to achieve this from CMake?

I've already thought about writing a custom script to modify the
generated vcxproj file, but want to avoid that if possible.

Thanks in advance,
Fredrik Orderud