[CMake] Fortran Compiler with Visual Studio

Matt Sutton matt.sutton at padtinc.com
Thu Mar 28 15:27:03 EDT 2019

Sorry for the noise.  It was a silly mistake on my part by using the language specified as FORTRAN not Fortran.
Regards,
Matt

  Matt Sutton
  Senior Engineer, Lead Software Developer
  PADT, Inc.
  www.padtinc.com<http://www.padtinc.com/>
  480.813.4884
  matt.sutton at padtinc.com<mailto:matt.sutton at padtinc.com>
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message and any attachments are for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and/or privileged information.  Unless you are the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that copying, forwarding, printing or otherwise disseminating the information contained in or attached to this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender by telephone, and immediately and permanently delete and destroy all copies and printouts of this e-mail message and/or attachments.