[CMake] further configuration of generated projects outside of CMake?

hex hex7c3 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 12 07:52:32 EDT 2019

Oh, I see now. The generator only adds the project files and the rest of
the build output remains exactly the same with or without a generator.
So I only use the generator once. Folders and libraries are not added in
Eclipse GUI but rather in CMake project as you'd normally do. The
project is already configured for the standard build targets normally used.

If I had a new build target at some point, like `make doxygen` I'd
probably edit the project manually and add it.