[CMake] execute_process() and reconfiguration

Dustyn Blasig dustyn at blasig.us
Thu Jun 27 14:32:35 EDT 2019

Hi All,

I'm using execute_process to generate sources and additional CMakeLists.txt
file that then get included in the build. Is there a way for me to tell
CMake what source files my command relies on so it knows when it needs to
do a reconfiguration? For instance, if I touch the python script that
generates the source files, I'd like running make to properly reconfigure
if the change causes new source files to get created.

Thanks!