[CMake] cached variable for multiple files. Use FILEPATH ?

Kris Thielemans kris.f.thielemans at gmail.com
Sun Jun 23 04:04:31 EDT 2019

Hi

I need to store multiple libraries in one cached variable. Do I still give
it type FILEPATH?

Thanks

Kris

PS:

In case you want to know why. We use a superbuild and need to pass the
location of the external project's libraries to the dependent project. We
currently do that via a non-cached variable. However, our users are then
tempted to issue "make" (or whatever) in the subfolder of the dependent
project. If the location of the external project's libraries is not cached,
this seems to lead to unexpected behaviour. Alternative suggestions welcome.