[CMake] Building a c++ library using CMake in Android Studio

dexter810 meghna.vasudeva at gmail.com
Fri Jun 21 06:18:44 EDT 2019

I built this C++ library using CMake 3.10.2 in Ubuntu 18.04 and it was built
successfully. I'm trying to build it using the same CMakeLists.txt and
folder structure in Android Studio which is also using Cmake 3.10.2.

On running inspection results inside Android Studio, inside C++, declaration
order, it gave me several cannot resolve errors, from my understanding when
I built on Ubuntu, my build folder got populated with certain folders and
files which contained the header files, but after building in Android Studio
and looking inside the default build folder I couldn't find anything
remotely similar.
Is the way CMake works in Android Studio different than how CMake works in
say, Ubuntu?

--
Sent from: http://cmake.3232098.n2.nabble.com/