[CMake] How to specify Redhat Developer Toolset compiler?

Jim Melton jim.melton at sncorp.com
Thu Jun 20 12:37:23 EDT 2019

I fought with this and ended up with the below approach. Note that these values are cached, so you must start with a clean build directory before changing. Assuming your desired versions are on your path:

CC=$(which gcc) CXX=$(which g++) cmake3 <other args to cmake>

---
Jim Melton
Principal Software Engineer
Sierra Nevada Corporation