[CMake] Specifying name of library file on CMake command line?

Osman Zakir osmanzakir90 at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 17 09:47:58 EDT 2019

I want to know how to specify the name of a library I file I want to link against.  How do I do this?  I wanted to build a library with a static runtime and static libs; it requires linking against a Boost library which I did build with static runtime but when I tried to build it, I had linker errors because the dynamic version of the library was used instead of the static one.  I want to somehow make it use the static one.  So yeah, how do I do this?  Is there a way?